Terms of Service for My Ukulhas
My Ukulhas provides a web-based services to citizens and is governed by the laws and regulations of Secretariat Of Ukulhas Council. By using our service, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree to these terms, you should not use our service.
- To use our service, you may be required to create an account and provide accurate and complete information.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer.
- You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
- Our service is for personal and non-commercial use only. Commercial use is not permitted.
- You may not use our service to post, transmit, or otherwise distribute content that is illegal or violates the rights of others.
- You may not use our service to harass, abuse, or harm others.
- Your use of our service is subject to all applicable laws and regulations.
- Our service and its original content, features, and functionality are the property of Secretariat Of Ukulhas Council.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, modify, or create derivative works from our service without the express permission of Secretariat Of Ukulhas Council.
- Our service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Secretariat Of Ukulhas Council makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our service or the information, content, materials, or products included on our service.
- Secretariat Of Ukulhas Council will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our service, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
Changes to Terms of Service:
- These terms may be updated from time to time. If changes are made, the updated terms will be posted on our website.
Effective Date: 1st Jan 2023 / Version: 1.0.0
© 2021 Secretariat Of Ukulhas Council